Saturday, April 4, 2015

Study Week

Happy Saturday people.


I’m getting excited because I’m going back home. Yay! I went back home since a month and half ago.  It was during Chinese New Year break. So this time, we have a week of study week, so I’m going back home definitely. So far as you know, this is my third time going back home. I can’t stop my excitement. Haha! I can eat my hometown’s food and also mom’s cooks. I really miss home food. Since I came here, I always eat outside foods with friends and I do miss my mom’s cooking meals. I’m gonna eat a lot back home. Haha! This time my friends are all in town so I’m going to meet them all. Such a long time I didn’t see them already, so I’m kind of like missing them. Missing their craziness and so on.




Besides, I don’t wish the time passes so fast because I want to spend more time with my family and at home. Another thing is that final is coming soon. This indicate that my first year is going to end soon. The results are important to me, I wish I can do well. What I hope for is that I can concentrate on my studies because I tend to get bored of certain things quite easily. Just hope that I can get a good result. Well, revisions should start from now on. I hope I have enough time as there are a lot of subjects are on final exam. 



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment