Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer Break

It comes to the end of the first year. It’s been up and down throughout the whole course and now I’m officially done with my first year. Well, it is a really hard time doing this course. It wasn’t easy. Well, at least I tried my best. Now, I’m having my summer break for 3 months and I have no plan at all. I don’t know whether to find a part time job or whatsoever yet. I just wanna enjoy the moment I have right now which is rest and have a good sleep. Well, 3 months not so long and not so short. May be I need to plan for these 3 months.

Besides, I’m here to wish all my seniors have a great journey to UK to further their 3rd and 4th years there. All the best and see you all when I see you all over there. Good luck and all the best.

Our final exam result is coming very soon. I don’t know whether I did well or did badly. I just did my best in the exam and I hope I can pass for the first year. Well, they say first year isn’t that important but first year is all about foundation. The continuous year is depends on how strong your base are. I really scare. I just wanna do well in my course and make my parents proud as they pay so much in the tuition fees. I just don’t wanna let them down. Well, see how it goes when the result is out. I wish I can pass. I don’t aim high but pass.


Well, happy summer break to all my friends.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment