Friday, January 29, 2016

SEE & SAW

Last Sunday, I went to a café in Johor Bahru. I pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard about this café if you are a person who always hang out in café shop. Me and my friends decided to pay a visit to this café as we are kind of free that day.

It is about 20 minutes from Nusajaya or lesser depends on the traffic condition. It’s located near the Danga Beach there. Along the road, the café will be located on your left side.

This is a definitely good place to chill and hang out with friends and family. They give you a place like home when you wish to sit down and taste a cup of coffee or tea. They do serve foods and desserts there. We went for their lunch as all of us just woke up that day.

They have this very nice environment. The interior of the café just so my taste. I like these kind of design. Besides, they have a pretty nice toilet. Do pay a visit and you will know what I mean by nice toilet. Haha! It is worth trying for. I definitely will revisit back.
























That day was just a perfect time as they just opened. Hence, I was able to take my time to take some nice photos. We walk here and there like our home which we never tried before to any other café in town.



Details:

SEA & SAW
HORTICULTURE | FURNITURE DESIGN | CAFE 
Wed-Mon 3pm-1am

Address: 18 Jalan Skudai
80200 Plentong
Malaysia

Phone: 07-222 9888





                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment