Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Universal Studio Singapore

After our semester 1 exam, we came up with this last minute trip to Singapore. We’ve been planning this trip quite a while ago, lastly, here we go! We are kind of YOLO because the currency now is quite bad, hence, we spent wisely there. Basically I didn’t spend much neither my friends. I’ve been there more than one time, yet I still feel excite to be back there again and again. I don’t know why, I just like the environment there.


We got this Maybank discount for the ticketing, lucky us. We bought it very last minute, the night before the morning trip. Luckily there are still tickets available. That day was crowded but not that crowded compared to last time I went there. The queue for each ride is like so damn freaking long queue. Imagine people queue until the entrance of the ride and it is not a short queue inside though. This is also my first time queue in the normal lane. If a lot people and you want fast, get the Express Ticket then. You need not wait for such a long time just to get the ride. But it is quite fun though queuing up with friends.


We went there quite earlier and came out the time they ended. Trust me, at night before they close, you can get pretty photos as there are few people and you can take your time to shoot some nice photos. The guard there are friendly and respective. They will wait you and slowly hint you it’s time to go. Haha! They won’t shout at you or chase you. Respect.


Besides, me and my crazy friends tried back-to-back roller coaster experience. It was awful for the first ride, but after that, easy like a piece of cake. We first ride the Cytron which is the blue color roller coaster, it was super duper heart-pumping experience. At a point we can barely feel our heartbeat. Not barely, exactly. I feel like my heart stopped for some second then alive back. Great experience. I will definitely ride again with friends as my family doesn’t do roller coaster thing. Haha! The rest, feel nothing. It was so easy.


I didn’t manage to take photos as we are busy queue for each ride. Haha! Overall, I very happy to hang out with friends in theme park. Haha! It was so fun and exciting.

























                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment