Sunday, May 29, 2016

Cocorica

Recently, I’ve been hearing people talking about Cocorica drinks a.k.a Big Cups of Drinks. Since I’m away from hometown, so I didn’t managed to try it out. But coincidently, I found one small little stall here in Johor near Taman Perling after our chicken rice lunch at Farm House which is several shops next to it. We decided to give it a try since everyone talking about it. It is a very small stall where you can barely see if you weren’t notice the shop-lots. Based on the menu, we have few choices from caffeine to no caffeine. Since I’m not into coffee, so I choose is drink name Blue Hawaii. They told me is something like champagne taste so I decided to give it a try. It doesn’t cost much, it is just RM6. Well, one thing about this drinks is that they put too much ice. It’s like never ending volume of water inside the cup. Haha. The drinks not bad but I’m not recommend you to drink so often. It is basically a drink with powder dissolved in it. Yeah. You never try before, go ahead then.








                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment