Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bread Heaven


Hello everybody. Couples days back, I went to this so called huge bread shop named TOUS les JOUS at Sungai Wang there with my family. Most of my friends recommended me to go visit this shop and try out their breads. Guess what? I LOVE THIS SHOP! They have the breads I find for so long after I back to Malaysia. I miss those breads which are hard and soft inside. “Campagne” : this is the bread’s name. You should go try this out! Awesome ^^ we ordered some dishes there for lunch. The dishes really taste good and delicious! Woots, I am going to go there again next time.
Here are some pictures. Let’s get started!

* Oh yeah! Don’t worry. Their prices are very reasonable and consider cheap!






 HERE IT IS! MY FAVORITE CAMPAGNE!





 BANANA PANCAKE??

 WOLO EGGS BREAKFAST

 
BBQ CHICKEN...  



Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment