Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Family of AFS


Let’s get started. Being part of AFS Family is my honour. I was an exchange student past 2 years back. Now, I am one of the volunteers who are there to help the students from foreign country and also local students. If any questions need to ask me, you can contact me anytime, I will try my best to answer you. I am glad that I get the chance to meet these great people around me and the students from all around the world. Here the way I can learn how to communicate with those students and speak ENGLISH. Yes, ENGLISH! Trust me, it a good thing to talk with them. You will get to know them and see how funny they are. The way the talk and the way they try to tell you something. I just get active recently because pass years I have been so busy with my studies and college stuff. So, I will join them whenever I can. Yeap! Here’s my homies.


 My house.

 The family tree. Let's guess who and who. 

Meet the two Italians! Giulia and Mariam ( hope I spell correctly)

 The people

 Italian boy, Roberto.

 The little sweet girl with a very nice smile, Tracy.

 The Japanese girl, Hina. Shy girl.

Kai Hong, my homies who went to italy with me! She's pretty huh! 

So, here you go. I'm glad that I can meet all of them. Hope we can always keep in touch! XOXO

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment