Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Horse Year 2014

Chinese New Year has just passed. I have a great Chinese New year with all my friends and my family. I didn’t really know dress up properly past few years as I don’t have a sense of wearing nice clothes blah blah blah. This year, I am fully prepared for Chinese New Year! Haha! Fashion is seriously important. Seriously it is. I had reunion dinner with my family. I love reunion dinner because I get to eat my favourite dishes which are prawns, Lap-Cheong and so on. The only time you can eat a lot. I enjoyed. My family and I also went for midnight movie “ Hello, Babies”. It is very funny and hilarious.I also invited my friends over my house for like a small gathering together. We have taken tons of pictures together and just have fun.

 The Family reunion dinner at my home.

 We took some instax pictures together.

 Here's my mum and I

My dad and I on the first day of CNY

 My home.
 My little cousin.


 
1st day of CNY outfit 

 Here's Lusha and me visiting my friend's house. ANG POW!~

 The host's house :)




 How funny is this!
Here are my friends who came over my house for visiting. Yeap.

 My little brother and I

 My big brother !


 
My mum's best friend and us, the children.
The little pretty girl.

So, we went to the beach for Starbucks and chill at the beach. We took some pictures together and hang out there. It was a sunny day and a very hot day. Yes. very hot! Yet I still wearing a long sleeves clothes. Funny huh!~

That's it! Summary of my CNY. I had a lot of fun with my friends and family. I didn't get the chance to meet some of my friends. We will meet next time! No worry. haha ! Miss You! :))

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment