Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Sneakers



I always wish to own a pair of silver metallic shoes. I have one in my ‘shoesdrobe’ a.k.a my shoes wardrobe. I am shoes lover especially when it comes to metallic collection. I fall in love with everything in metallic… I have no idea why. I will just fall for them like badly. Recently, I saw new balance’s instagram posted a pair of nice and new collection which is the silver metallic 996 sneakers. I’m like omg. I am so gonna to get it. Since I don’t own any new balance before, and I saved my money for this Chinese New Year, without thinking, I bought it. Yay! My first pair of new balance sneakers. Actually, I wouldn’t mind spending quite a lot in things I love. They are just so gorgeous…. Can’t resist.

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOES…
ACTUALLY ALL THE SHOES I BOUGHT I LOVE THEM ALL… MUCHH!

We are my dad’s spoiled kid. Haha… Well, here are the shoes me and my brother bought and also included my mum. Well, all of them are nice for us. Hehehh… shoes heaven. Blaaaaaaa…. New sneakers for New Year. Happy like a kid.





I love the color because it looks bright and neon. That's why I decide to buy it.




Without doubting, here comes my another new pair of metallic sneakers.



May be I should do a post about all the shoes I own. Haha. Next time probably when I have free time.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment