Sunday, February 8, 2015

KLCC

Weeks before, I joined my university to an Education Fair in KLCC.
Well, this is my first time joining this kind of fair.
What I can say is Nice and Enjoy.
So, we were flying to KL surprisingly when I heard that. We stayed at Traders Hotel which also surprise me. Actually I never expect we still stay in such an expensive hotel and taking flight there. Well, expect the unexpected.

The whole trip can considered as a little relaxing time which you stay away from uni for a moment. Life has been kind of like busy so it’s good to have a little so called getaway. 
We were there for 2 days by helping promoting our university. It’s an education fair so many universities and colleges were there.

It was fun because you can see a lot of people, interesting people. One thing I spot was that actually the one who wants to study in future doesn’t really have a lot of question but the parents. Parents ask more than the student who will be soon attending college or uni. It’s kind of funny.
Well, I know more about the course more compared to before. No joke. No regret man. Haha!

Last but not least, if you’re interested in taking engineering and happen to wish to attend this uni, feel free to log on the website to find out more. University of Southampton

Hotel









KLCC Star Education Fair
























Airport Time









See you next time bye.
Have a nice day...



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment