Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Short Break



Time to have a short break for myself.



Since I’ve started university life, life never been easy.
I mean time spending in other things.
Usually, I will always hang out with my friends and so on.
But now,
I spend most of my time in room to study.
I wouldn’t say it is interesting because I tend to get bored when I study.
If you keep on study the same thing for a long period of time in a day,
I get super duper bored.
My life here is like study, uni, study, eat, sleep…
I somehow miss my previous life.
But, I more likely to like this rhythm of life.
I don’t know why. May be once you grow up, you see things differently.
I love the peacefulness of this environment.
Although I spend most of my time in my room, but I still have my own friends to hang out with.
I have interesting friends here.
I wouldn’t say is lifeless but a little bit boring only.
Having the same routine every day I tend to get boring as usual.
Well, sometimes I do enjoy driving alone and get some ice-cream. Haha!
Just enjoy the moment while driving without thinking anything.



After your long day in school,
I miss my home.
Normally I get to go back home every day or every month,
Now, I just get to go back once in a couple months.
I miss my home and my parents.
When I get a little emo, means that I miss home.
I just wanna go back home sometimes.
Well, I still need to move on and learn to be independent.
I am independent, still I miss home.
Hence, once I get a chance to go back home, I will never miss that chance.
But sometimes I do doubt because flight tickets damn exy shit.
So, I rather save the money for a better use. Haha!

Kidding.



Writing can help me release some stress or watching some youtube videos on nice cars and some interesting things.
They do let me release some stress a little bit.
I realize there are many interesting videos out there yet I haven’t discover before.
Previously I don’t spend much time online, but now seems like is my second interest.
Well, different environment, different interest.
Alright. Time to back to my book world.
Bye.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment