Monday, March 23, 2015

Miss

Couple weeks back, I went to KL to help out for the education fair under my university.
At the same time, I had my extra time to spend with my family.
Although it took just a little while, but that's enough for me.

I really miss my family a lot. 
I don't know, may be I seldom get my chance to go back home, I extraordinary miss them.
Compared to KL and JB, I miss home more than I do.
Well, I was very happy because I got to spend time with my parents and also my dad's birthday dinner.

We went to Magnum store but buy magnum ice-cream.
Well, I've seen everyone buying it and they said it is nice.
So, we give it a try.
It does taste very good.
You can add your own topping above your ice-cream.
I added Marshmallow and also some chocolates balls on my ice-cream.
It tastes good.













Happy Birthday dad. I love you.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment