Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year 2015

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and family.
I had a wonderful Chinese new year celebration.
I get to go back home and take some rest after my long days of studies.
Well, I can said that I can take this opportunity to keep my mind away from studies and just enjoy what a teenager should do. I went back home and celebrate CNY with my family. Happy.
I love spending my time with my family and at home obviously. After you’ve been study outside for quite a long time and didn’t back home for couple months, I do miss my home very much. Yes. I do miss my home very very much. Every time I see my friends go back their home on weekends I feel so sad somehow because they get to go back while me still here. My flight ticket back home is way too expensive for a short trip. So I decide not to go back although I wish to. But I will rather save the money. Well, at least I get to meet my family once in a while which make me more appreciate when meeting them.


During CNY, I have a big appetite because I miss home foods. I love eating home foods especially when my mama and grandma cook. I get to eat my favorite dishes. Haha! Feeling love when I get to eat my favorite foods from my mama and grandma.
I also managed to meet some of my friends back home. We had quite a long time didn’t meet up so I decide to call them over my house and chat to catch up. I miss them too. Crazy days back then…






















































Overall, I have a great CNY and yeah, I dyed my hair back to blue haha!

Have a nice day.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment