Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Graduation from Diploma

Graduation day is a big day in our life. Normally, we have once in our life; instead I have another one which is my diploma. I’m very proud to say that I did a lot of hard work to get this certificate. Through the year, I had learnt a lot of things. I admit that it was way good compare to my high school year. I mean the education syllabus. I don’t quite like my high school syllabus because they keep changing and changing. Hmm. The teachers just want our marks or want us to score an A. They don’t really care whether we have improved or not. For me, I don’t care the freaking marks or grade, a little bit, what I care about is whether I have improved or not. That’s the key! Shit teacher said, you don’t deserve to stay in this first class with that marks! Hmm… I will always remember that! However, during my studies in CIMP, I see how the teachers give their responsibilities to their own students and they have patients to us. If we don’t understand, we ask them and they don’t scold us for being stupid whatever. This is how a teacher should act like. Dumbass! I did my hard work and proudly say I didn’t disappoint myself and my family. Although I’m not the best, I tried my best to be the best! :D Ciao.

 My Blur face.








My lovely family who always be there for me when I need them. Glad to have them in my life.






Here are my friends :)


 My pretty girl, Jenny! My all time friend and selfie friend

 "My Ball of Fur". He used to say that. Shane.

 My 2 English classmate, Natassia

 Director of CIMP, Mr. Mackle

 My Communication Technology teacher, Mr. Eric


 The funny teacher a.k.a MC of CIMP, Mr. Frank

 My all time favorite teacher, Mr. Martin.

 My Calculus & Vector teacher, Mr.V


FINALLY, I DID!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment