Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Chilling Day

Last Sunday, my family and I went to have dinner with my uncle from Australia. We went to Mexica Restaurant to have our dinner and order a lot of foods.  My family love seafood. So, we love to order crabs with salted eggs flavor. It tastes very good and super delicious! Haha! We have a great time spending a dinner together. :D

 My Uncle, Brother, Mum and Dad.

My Grandma, Uncle, Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle

 Scallop Vege

 Creamer Butter Chicken

 Steamed Fish

 Steamed Chicken

Salted Crabs

Today, I go for lunch with my crazy, Lusha. We go to TC McD because we don’t know what to eat and find that TC is a great place to chill out and chat. I love spending time with her because we talk so much together although we didn’t meet up very often due to we have our own business to busy. I mean study lah. So, today we talk much about some topics. Girl, I want to tell you, don’t bother those who don’t care about or talk bad about you. You have your life; they have their own fucking life. What for judging others at side instead of in front of the people. Just do whatever you want, be yourself, don’t care the fucking shit about those nonsense. Haha! I’m straight forward I know lah. So what! Duhh! Haha xD you know who I am enough. Hehe. Hope to hang out with you next time. I have a great day!

 Sometimes I prefer bare face for the whole day. Although I'm not pretty, who cares. That's my face!

 Love using lipsticks only without face make up. haha!



I’m feeling excited to go for vacation. Everything has prepared! OMG! I’m so excited! Duh! Long time didn’t go for vacation already. I will be going there with my mum and my brother. Happy!

Clothes checked.
Makeup checked.
Face products checked.
Accessories checked.
Camera checked.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment