Friday, April 18, 2014

Excitement

I’m Back. Previous days, I was busy for something. Now, I’m back.


I want to recommend a book name Looking For Alaska by John Green. Trust me, it a good book to read about. The story is kind of sad right after ¾ because someone died. Although death did happen, yet the book is still a nice book. If you read it you know what I’m talking about. Losing a friend from your life is kind of sad especially the one you care the most. It is heart saddening because the important people in your life passed away yet she or he is the one you love the most apart from family. You lose someone who cares you, who love you and who you feel close to. Loosing someone is very bad in life, I felt that. I had a friend who died suddenly. Today she still laughs together with you, the next day she is POOF, gone. Can you believe that?! At first, my tears always flowing out from my eyes, after some moments, I feel better. Pruppppp……….


Yeah, by the way, finally I got the John Green Collection! Duhh!! I waited for such a long time because they are always out of stock. Wtf. Once I see this collection on the book shelf, I buy it immediately. Fuhh. I’m a happy kid again. Haha!


Besides, I love leather so much. Like seriously! They are way cooler than normal pants. Leather makes you look cooler and wilder.  I saw this leather trouser at H&M. Although it is a little bit costly, I still buy it because I love it so much. I love Rihanna VIVA GLAM red lipstick. I love wearing it because it looks cool. I love red lips of course, so every time I hang out or some dinner, I will wear red. I don’t care what others say to me, like why you wear so red, it’s not suit, blah blah blah. I match the clothing with red lips so what?! Who are you? Duhh!! I’m not skinny, I still wear it. I wear it because I love it. Don’t judge me.




I also bought this top from H&M because they have sales. So it is consider cheap so my mum allowed me to buy it. Happy again! Haha! I love match these top with a high waist shorts or sometimes with trousers. It is black and white, I love it! I guess my wardrobe’s clothes are all either black or white, either blue or some dark colors. I don’t have yellow, orange, green blah blah blah. I don’t quite like, except those neon colors. I love neon! Haha! Neon rocks!!!





CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS TO COME!
I'M FEELING SO EXCITED BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO GO FOR VACATION!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment