Monday, April 14, 2014

It's BB which means Brother's Birthday!

On 9th of April, it was my brother 21st birthday. Although we don’t have so called a party, we did give him a great present. For us, it is. We bought some boxes and put the present in the very inside of the box. My mum decided to put the present inside a small box that covered by different sizes of boxes. That’s funny. We waited until 12A.M to celebrate with him as he just back from KL.

Something I want to tell my brother as a birthday wishes:


Hey bro, I know it is hard on your study because of those assignments blah blah blah. I know you have a hard time to complete the drawings stuff which I totally don’t know a shit about it. I saw your works and for me it is fantastically gorgeous. I can’t do that for real. So, I wish you have a great future which you fight hard for it. I wish all the best in your studies and fight for your dream. I pretty sure your dream will be coming true. If you work hard for it, you will achieve it. Hard works always pay off. Hope you can be a great interior designer soon. Haha! Good Luck Bro! By the way, please do take some rest and know to release stress lah. Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

 Outer Layer

Inner Layer

My mum and I cut those papers from magazines and newspaper. Pheww.

Cards from us.




 Mango Cake from Sweetime, Kuantan.

They have best cakes, fruit tarts and so on desserts. The baker is a French. Everything they serve are fresh made. So, it is super delicious. Go and Try. It is at Star City there.


Here is my brother. Happy Birthday!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment