Sunday, April 6, 2014

Coffee. Break. Shopping.

Just let you know, I just finished my IELTS exam. I guess I did okay. Hmm… hope I can a good mark. Pheww, finally all done. I had prepared it for couple months. So I guess I’m ready for it and just take it. The scariest part was speaking because I have kind of nervous when there is one to one speaking session. I was okay last Thursday, perhaps? Hope it did well. I really wish I am!

Within these 3 days, my mum and I went to town to go for a walk. Guess what?! Now, they are having Mid-Season Sales! Forever 21, Topshop, Cotton On, Terranova, Miss Selfedge…. Duhh!! It costs half of the price. They have 30%,40%,50% and some even 70% discount! Aren’t they sounding amazing when you want to shop? My mum and I didn’t go for a shop for a quite a while, so, while staying at kl these days, we decided to go the mall and shop for cheap stuffs. Haha! Cheap Stuffs!! Love it.


Foods part! We went for Bali Foods, Cafés, restaurants, great. It means I gain some weight though because we tried so many foods. Duhh! Haha!! Trust me, all of them are delicious! So, I will share some pictures below. 

Garage 51, Sunway






Shakespeare Patisserie


Tony Roma's 


Ole-Ole Bali



Coffea Coffee









My mum said that the Orange Chocolate Mocha tastes good. I don't drink coffee, so my mum recommended it. haha!

Cafe Bene



We tried their Coffee Bingsu. Although I'm not a coffee drinker, I don't like it quite much. Even my mum said that the coffee doesn't very expresso and you can't actually taste the coffee. So, I still prefer back Oreo Bingsu and Green Tea Bingsu.

Thai Thai








Those who love to eat spicy food, Thai Thai or Absolute Thai are your choice. They have best Thai food in the mall so far. Especially very spicy. yeah. For me, I'm not a good spicy eater, yet I still like their foods.
_________________________________________________________________________________

 Besides, I like to share with you guys about this product from M.A.C. Recently, I love M.A.C products because they are way cooler. The top product I love is their lipsticks. They have lovely, gorgeous, wild colors which you can choose. I think I’m going to get a dark color lipstick because I don’t have one yet. Hmm…for Halloween or something? I don’t know. Haha! Just want to collect it. Let’s get back, I bought this M.A.C Lips Primer. It functions to protect your lips from direct chemical from lipstick you wear, it has also moisturize your lips not get dry after you apply lipstick. When you wipe it off, there will no stain on your lips. So, it’s perfect for those who love to wear lipstick like me. Yeah! Go get it! haha!! The girl told me that primer is very important because it enhance your skin and prevent any big effect on your face after you regularly apply makeup. It means that your skin won’t look color unbalance because make up regularly will make your skin uneven. It is a very useful product for me. Great.




Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment