Thursday, December 11, 2014

Complexity

Christmas is coming soon. I am very looking forward for the day to come. I’ve been waiting Christmas for long time because I am going to travel with my family. My dad decides to bring us go travel because he knows that we all are stress in study. Aww. Such a lovely dad I have. I am looking forward to see my family after some moments. I miss my home actually. I’ve been 3 months didn’t back home. So, I am do damn missing my home.



These weeks are freaking busy week for all of us. We have assignments due day by day. We have endless assignments to hand in. after you handed in your coursework, there are more to come and they are waiting for you already. I just handed in an essay about self-reflection. For sure that I realize I don’t even know myself. I know it’s strange but I really don’t know. Hmm… something going wrong? I have no idea. But at last, I handed in. My friend laughed at me when he spells checked my essay. Gosh. Embarrassing. But don’t know, that’s my essay.



I have so many subjects actually haven’t study. I don’t know how to start. Everything is like so packed. I have no idea which to start first. Coming January we have test for semester 1. Fuck. Nightmares come. Computing fuck. Thermofluids fuck. Everything fuck la. i just wish that I don’t fail and can get a good results. I don’t wish to be the last in class. Just no for me. I can’t accept it somehow…. Stress. Study study study. I get bored somehow because every day studies like that. I want entertainment every Friday as usual. Hence, I always ask whether anyone want to hang out on Friday night. It’s Friday. We should have fun. My fun day is on Friday. Haha! I won’t study on Friday unless I have to.




What should I do? Fuck. I feel so fucked up somehow because I haven’t study all my subjects.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment