Friday, December 19, 2014

Little Freedom

Hello bunnies.
I can now feel a little bit release but not at all at the same time.
This week, I never sleep before 3A.M.
Because I am rushing my assignments.
Trust me, it is a terrible days ever.
I get not enough sleep. Seriously not enough sleep.
Well, I hope I can sleep when I am back home.



Good news.
Tomorrow I’m flying again.
I am so excited. I get to travel again! Yay!
It is time for me to take a short break from my busy study life here.
It’s been a hard week.
I don’t get enough rest and I feel terribly.



Finally, I can go back home after 3 months.
Well, first thing I will do is lying on my bed and sleep.
Sleep is my first option now. Haha!



Happy Holidays to my fella friends!!
Have a nice holiday and enjoy the max before you suffer again. Haha!


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment