Saturday, December 13, 2014

Looking Forward

'Hohoho' ...
Christmas is around the corner and I can't wait for the day to come! I can feel the Christmas sense already because I love Christmas so much! 



Christmas is a very merry festival because I get to receive presents! Yay! I always love present. Even it is just a little one, but I will still happy like a kiddo. You never know what's inside the box. Surprising. Haha! 



I just received an early Christmas present from my housemate a.k.a my friend. I never thought of she will presents me but she did. She bought me a makeup palette. Well, I will buy it soon because mine is almost finish but now I received a new one which is just nice for me. I love this present. Thanks again! Wish you have a great holidays with your family. I will see you next year then. Haha!! 



My friends are all on holidays now. Me, study. I realize that holidays in my university is freaking less. If we have, one week max. People can get like 2 weeks or even more. Us, one week. Sometimes just few days, not even a week. Well, what I can say is that we taste the bitter only the joyful comes after. Hehe!



I can't wait to meet my family. I miss them damn much. I don't have homesick at all, but I still miss then much. Can't wait to meet them and go travel again. Looking forward. Haha!! XOXO...



I hope you have a very nice holidays. 
Happy holidays and early merry Christmas. 



Stay tune for my next travel post. If and only if I got time to update. Haha!! 



Love ya! Bye.




                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment