Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blessed

Emotional kinds of day for me.
I don't know how to handle all these things.
Everything just drop by too fast and I have no idea how to handle it...
properly...
I feel lost somehow.
Sometimes I do get frustrated when I'm studying.
I just have this sudden shoot that asking myself 'Why am I so hardworking for?'
Well, that's a true feeling yet a not fact.
I just get too tired when facing those piles of papers in front of me.

But, I do feel better after talk to someone.
Well, I am so glad that I have friends what willing pick up my call in the middle of the night,
just to chat with me.
I don't want to tell my parents about my problem,
I don't want them to worry about me.
Hence, I call my friend.
They understand when I call them.
I don't call people most of the time, indeed I do, there's something wrong on me that particular day.

I don't like people disturb me when I sleep and I don't disturb when people wants to sleep.
But, sometimes, I do want to disturb them because I feel emotional sometimes.
I'm glad that they are there for me.

It's a fact that I love disturb my friends.
Sometimes they get annoyed and want to punch me.
But, I know they won't. They are lovely people.
It's just part of me for being love to disturb and kacau my friends.
Life... Just do and chill and relax.


I feel loved.
Whenever I walk in to my apartment, my friends tend to surprise me with some gift.
I feel like a kid always in Christmas.
My friends baked for me and buy me souvenirs and spoiled me somehow.
They can just like buy me something for no reason.
I feel bad and feel happy like a little kiddo.
It's a small thing but I do feel extremely happy in heart.
You realized that after being through a shitty or busy day, 
you step in your doorstep and see something for you,
you feel blessed and life isn't that bad anymore.
At least there're people there who care about you.
I feel blessed with all these lovely people around me.
I appreciate everything although I don't show most of the time.
Thanks loves.


Alright. Time to study. Goodbye amigo.


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment