Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Twenties

Yesterday was my official day of entering my twenties birthday. I am a January born baby so I get ‘younger’ than everyone else. Here, I would like to thanks everyone for all the wishes. I received them with happiness. Feeling grateful from all the wishes you guys gave me (in Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and so on) … Thank You!



I’m so glad that my family actually drove down all the way from hometown to KL just to meet me and celebrate my birthday with me. I know this sounds old but I just want a small family dinner and gathering for my birthday is more than enough for me. I don’t like to throw big party on my birthday (who don’t want that right?). I know. I just like the atmosphere of being united with my family and my close friends. Every year, I can’t celebrate my birthday at home because I am either study outside or out town. Majority is because of I’m studying outside. I always have an early birthday celebration instead of the real day celebration. This year, I missed my ice-cream cake. Next time probably. Well, thank you for celebrating my birthday with me. I love you guys so much. Hehe! <3 xoxo



Luckily this year I wasn't lonely for my birthday (I mean apart from home) because January is the stage where you don’t have much friends. You just started your college or whatsoever. You wouldn't want to tell everyone “Hello, my birthday today…” It sounds extremely weirdo. I’m glad that my friends celebrate with me. We are students, so **don’t need to pay for my meal**. I more than happy to just have dinner with you guys. Hehe! Thank you much for the night. Appreciate and feel grateful.



Hmm… Let me think….



Entering twenties is actually not a big deal. It just numbers right? But it looks old. It’s considered as a mature stage and I don’t feel any mature somehow yet. I know everyone like saying you’re 20 now and you need to think like an adult. But, somehow be a kiddo is happier to be an adult you know. Kids don’t think complicated way and they just be a kid. I do miss those days which I don’t need to think much about my life and just do whatever I want and I like. As I getting older and older, there are much things to worry. Your life, your study pathway and your career. May be I overthink, I do have this worry about my life sometimes. Trust me, I am happy to choose what I am choosing right now. I know it’s extremely hard but I can do it. I can.
May be I should kind of like target myself for certain things in my life and make it more meaningful. Yeah. I have 7 + 1 main goals in my mind so far, can’t think of others yet:

  1.  Successfully graduates on my degree with good results.
  2. Get a good well-paid job so I can be independent on my life without using my parent’s money.
  3. Bring my family to travel (Europe maybe?  J)
  4. I can have my own Husky only when my responsibility leveled up/ready.
  5. Increase my workout time because I want to look fit and healthy, I know it’s long way to go, but I should hit the gym more often.
  6. Be a traveler as part time job because I love to travel to explore more other countries and places. Different countries have different cultures, this is what travel attracts me.
  7. 21st birthday goes skydive. 21st birthday seems special and I just want to do something challenging and … special.
  8. Find a nice boyfriend may be? See how it goes. Didn't think much of it. ‘Not so important this one’.











Happy Birthday Jerene ...
May I wishes all comes true.



** will post my pictures after that...


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment