Monday, March 31, 2014

Family Weekends

I have a very important test this week.
The test will be held on 3rd of April and 5th of April.
In Subang Jaya SS15 and Wisma MCA in KL.

I am very nervous.
I have a very bad habit which is when something important to me is going to happen for example the test,
My hand will get shaky all times.
I need to overcome it or else it will be going to be a disaster for me and disadvantage for me.
Bad, bad ,bad!!

Last Saturday and Sunday,
My parents and I went to University of Southampton in Nusajaya, Johor Bahru.
It was an open day for the university.
We decided to go and have a look for the environment of the university.
So far, I am satisfied because it is a new building and everything is so new.
So, basically all is very clean and new.
May be I will pursue my future degree study there.
Hope they do accept me. Hmmm.

Then, we went to Johor Premium Outlet which is known as JPO.
I guess it is a new building.
There are a lot of branded outlets for example Burberry, Coach, A/X etc.
Nice place to hang out and shop when you have money.
Prices there are very costly.
I don’t know why, they have a lot of discount, some even up to 70% discount.

For our lunch,
We went to DOME.
It is a very nice restaurant café to have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We went for lunch there after we did our window shop there.
We order some foods which are very delicious for us.
Here are the photos and my parents.

Smile.








I’m reading this book now.
I like the way the author writes for this book.
I mean the styles.
I am gonna find another book with the same author when I go Popular Bookstore.
Finished in 2 days.
Great.


Wish me luck for my test.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene


No comments:

Post a Comment