Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Time is gold

These few weeks are been a very busy week for me. I mean for all of us. We all like suddenly have so many coursework / assignments due. Seriously like what the fuck. But, that one considers okay as long as you study the notes then you start to do. I get help from my friends whenever I need so thanks to them. They are all really nice to me. That’s what I feel la. They are way smarter than me. I’m a potato here. Hehe. Well, I still need to move on after lots of complaint. That’s life. #fml



Let’s talk about class. These days I am so freaking blur. I have no idea what I learn in class. Yes. I do learn some but not all. Some of my lecturers like come in to class and talk to himself and bye to class. I’m like wtf. He finishes this slide then move on to the next without asking us whether understand or not. Jesus crist! I have no idea what I learn for the freaking whole day. Tuesday is totally a disaster for me. I pretty for the whole semester. We have this electric class. I have no fucking idea what my lecturer teaches. He likes explaining this slide, you write note, next moment he jumps until you don’t even know what page is that. He’s like rushing for flight. Fuck. Seriously fuck. Frankly, I dislike electric since earlier, now, I hate it. I seriously fucking hate electric. But, I have to learn in order to pass with good marks. Fuck electric somehow. But I don’t wish to screw this subject. I don’t want to screw every subject pretty sure. OMG! Sometimes I do wonder why I need to study this hard. I feel so lost in some way. I wish there’s someone for me to talk with. Like a real talk. Sad life. Nahh… life is not perfect. Yes.



Time at here passes like damn fast. When you are studying in library, you don’t even realize how fast the time passes. It’s like this minute is still early, next moment is like pass midnight. Holy cow. I just don’t have enough time here to do my revision on every subject. Fuck. I am so scared and insecure… arhh! I wish I can have those speedy mode so that I can learn and know very fast. I know I can’t that’s why I need pay more time in my study than any other else. Booooo…… well, this is me and I just need to accept it.



We have this reflective essay to write. Seriously, this does matter me. We need to write an essay about ourselves. I am so fucking serious here that I don’t actually know myself. One word to say: F.U.C.K. How am I not knowing myself. Wow. This is a matter. I have no idea where to start. Screw essay somehow. L Sad face. Think think think…


One happy thing. Before this I can’t even run for 2 minutes but now I can run for 3 minutes plus. Wow. Jerene, you done great. I don’t like running because I don’t like. But, somehow I need to train my stamina la. I don’t want to be weak. So, I run every twice or 4 times a week and keep tracking. Slowly, I can pick up. That’s a great news for me. haha! Clappppppp…. Keep on. I do it for myself, not for anyone. Well done to me. haha! I do prefer walking in incline.



Alright. Got to move on in my study. Ciao.



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment