Saturday, January 3, 2015

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho…Merry Christmas

It is a little bit late but better than nothing. I spent my Christmas with my family. It’s good to be back to home after you've been stressing in university life. Home is a place for you to take a nap and deep breath doing what you want to do and enjoy what you have: Free Time.

I’m here sharing you my Christmas Dinner with my family. My dad brought us to eat Christmas Buffet Dinner at Zenith Hotel. Well, it is my first time having buffer dinner there. Overall, not bad. But I still love Shangri-La Hotel’s seafood buffet. I will never forget. Haha! City and small town is incomparable so I can’t complaint much. It is considered very good for a small town here.

I ate so freaking lot because my dad paid for that particular price of course you want to eat as much as you can. I just love foods and at the same time, I gained a lot of weight. Diet comes after for me. Haha!

Technically I ate a lot of seafood but not desserts. I am not a dessert typed person so I take pictures. They look so cute and I love to take picture of them. All of them. Haha!

Enjoy the pictures.




































I ate 10 of these. Yummmmmmm!!




            Wishes all of you belated Merry Christmas.


** too busy enjoy my foods and didn't take much foods pictures. Oh well...



                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment