Monday, January 13, 2014

Different feelings of Christmas

In Malaysia, we don't usually celebrate Christmas. I never celebrate a real Christmas until I went to Italy. During Christmas time, my sister and I did the house decoration and we build up the Christmas tree together.When Christmas eve, we had a dinner together with my mum's relatives. They really eat a lot! Finally I got the chance to see how they eat during Christmas. Surprise!! We dance together and meet the cute kids. They also get drunk at the day, not night. Red Wine. Their favorites. Great!

 Here are the kids. They are my mum's relatives' daughter. They are so lovely although we don't speak the same language. Haha. They treat me like a Jie Jie. :) Happy!

 The little hamster in the house!

 You can't say you don't love Italian Bread! They are the best bread I've ever tasted! Seriously, I fall in love with them. Almost everyday I eat in school. Amazing!

 Bread with sausages. Taste really good! My host mum did that! I love it !

 Table set up by me and my sister :) 



I meet my host's family and relatives. It is my pleasure to meet all of them. Some of them have a good taste of fashion. They gave me a different style of Christmas which I do not have before. I appreciate it! Love the Christmas very much! I really hope I can return to the house and meet them again. When? hmmm..... Next Time. :)

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment