Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Something I'm Looking For

I am an ordinary girl with a hope. Everyone in this world deserves to have a dream. What’s mine? I have a lot of dream. Who doesn’t have one? Hmm… I hope I can get what I want to study soon. I graduated from CIMP, a Canadian pre-u course. Now, I’m waiting for a placement in university and taking the IELTS. I need that in order to go overseas study. I know that study in overseas is really heavy, but I really hope I can just further my study there. Who doesn’t wish to have a successful life and graduate from a good university? I bet everyone do want that. My family doesn’t as rich as those millionaires who can pay just a blink. My parents are the greatest people for me in my life. They educate me and my brothers since we were born to this world. I just don’t wish to have a heavy bag to them. Sadly, I tried very hard to get distinction in my studies, but I failed. I only got 80%+ for my overall. Actually, I’m glad that I can get that result because my studies are not as good as those smart people. I did my best. Just feeling sad that if I can’t get those scholarships which the universities offer. Anyway, there must be a way. #Believe

I hope I can pursue my study in Aerospace Engineering. Why I choose this course instead of the others engineering course or accounting business? I have no freaking idea. I just don’t like accounting and business. Dealing with economics and statistics are really headache for me. I tried to take accounts during high school, but guess what, I failed it. NO! I know engineering is hard especially for a girl like me. Most people say girls should be deal with numbers and economics or business, that’s girls’ career. I don’t think so. Be an engineer, they also deal with numbers just in different ways. Sometimes I find calculations or derive a formula really a headache, but I do want to try. Every course is difficult. None of the subjects are easy. Isn’t it? If you have faith, I’m sure you can face it and solve it. I really wish I can study this course. :x

When I’m feeling stress with certain things, my way to release these are listen music and selfie. Opps. That’s kind of weird. NAHH! Anything lah. That’s my way to release stress and unhappiness. That’s me!


 Shot 1 with a spec. Nerd alert! xD

 Shot 2 with my favorite Topshop Red Lipstick.

 Shot 3 with a weird face. Dahh!

Shot 4 Just washed my face :D

Shot 5 Just like to play with my hair. Troll! xD

 Shot 6 SMILE.

 Shot 7 Hanging in the living room

Shot 8 A Hyper Face?

That's all for today! Ciao <3

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment