Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Malacca Trip

Last Christmas, I went to Malacca with family and my mum’s friends. Auntie Rose is the one so far I have meet, she is so talkative and talk non-stop. The trip from Kuantan to Malacca and the way back, it was fun! My brother and I laugh from the beginning of the trip until the end of the trip. These days, we spent our times there to taste new foods that we never eat before. So, obviously, we had gained some weight though. I remain my weigh since I eat not that lot. Haha! Then, we went the Portuguese Village to see the Christmas lightning. It was amazing! The houses there were decorated with colourful lights and have the mood of Christmas festival. That’s a great night hanging out there. I love Nyonya Kuih. I miss them so much! I ate the local home-made. It tastes really good! Best local foods. I like to eat the layer kuih (pink and white color with many layers). Arh! I miss that! We also tried Coconut Ice Blend. Wow! The place is damn crowd. Many people just willing to line up there to drink a cup of the coconut ice blend. Haha! I am the one too. Opps. We ordered quite a lot so we don’t waste the waiting time. We also went spa at the middle of night. So comfortable! The place locates a little far from town. It takes about 20 mins from Alor Gajah. Yeah! Great trip! 













Have a great day :)

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment