Monday, January 13, 2014

My Classmates

Being a exchange student is not that easy. You need use to the surrounding and try to communicate with them. I exchanged to a country which I have different language with them. Personally, I speak Mandarin with my family and was graduated from a Chinese primary school. My English starts to improve when I entered secondary school. During the assembly, there was an interesting organization named AFS Interculture. It gives you a chance to become a exchange student to have great experience and to study the cultures of different counties rather than just ours. It is a great experience. I had learn a lot of things and I meet a lot of new friends. I was entered to a grade that all of them are elder than me a year. At first, I will there's gap between us, time passes, NO MORE!! I feel so close with them. Now, I very miss them.
Here's the link you can find more information :       http://www.afsmas.org/

I celebrated my very first 18 years old birthday at Italy. It was a great time spending with AFSers Italy and my family and friends. They gave me a very special moments. Feeling sad that I can't celebrate with my own family. I did skype with them! yeappy! They opened a class party for me which surprised me when I first enter the classrooms. Those foods are delicious!! YUMMMMM.....!! Thank you very much for that party. GRAZIE MILEE!!!

 Luciana and me :)

 Ilaria and me :) She's a pretty lady.

 The beauties :)

 My dear classmates!! We are 4C ! :)

Serena and me :) she's a lovely girl! 

 She is CHIARA!! She helped me a lot during my stay in Italy especially in class. She explained everything that I don't understand because all of the texts are Italian. :)

 Here I have SiYan! She's a China girl and also an exchange student. She can speaks fluent Italian which surprised me at first. Haha!! She's very friendly and finally I have a chance to speak Mandarin with her.

 This is SiYan's host sister. She also took part in AFS. I've forgotten her name. scusa :(


 The view from the church. I was at the rooftop that time. This building is very huge and has its own history.






I really have a great time with them. I have tons of photos with them and i love them so much! Hope to see them soon in future when I return to Italy. Ciao! Un Baccio :)

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment