Monday, January 27, 2014

Bondi Beach @ Aussie

Last year Chinese New Year, I went to Sydney, Australia with my family. We went there for a week.  At the last 2 days before flying back to Malaysia, we decided to pay a visit to the beach named Bondi. This place is ultimately gorgeous. You can see the sea level from the road from uphill to downhill.  I remembered that I keep on say ‘wow’ because I’m a beach lover especially the ocean. Ocean gives you a sense of relaxing and freedom. The infinity line of the sea gives you infinity of dreams and thoughts. This world is huge. There are a lot of things we can do, not just sitting in front of the computer or staying in the room and anti-social. That’s not worth. Visited Australia is our first stop. Hope we can travel others country as much as we could.



This is a super huge Nutella. I used to be addicted during my stay in Italy. It is awesome. Nutella addicted! Don’t you, my Italian friends. Haha! 


This is my mum and I. we love taking photos and camwhore. Haha! My lovely mum!


 I had a blonde hair last time. It was blue then faded off. sad!



YAY! I found my most favorite bread! I will only eat this type of bread if there is. Others I will not prefer. This bread is the most good taste bread ever. Although it’s hard, it still tastes good! Extremely good!






I have good memories with my family and my cousins in Australia. Hope we can visit other places in Australia such as Melbourne, Gold coast, Perth and so on.

Have a great day!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment