Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Awesome CIMP Year

After graduated from high school, I was entered to college. At the very beginning, I don’t know which course I should choose. Then, I was introduced to CIMP. CIMP is Canadian International Matriculation Programme. It’s a Canadian Pre-U course before entering the university. We need to take 6 subjects throughout the years. Everyone say that Cimp students are relaxing and playful. Yes, we do playful. At the same time, we work hard in our studies too. We have 70% assignments and 30% examination. We have a lot of assignments, quizzes, tests and presentations. Not an easy life. We need work hard to get a good result and achieve the requirements for the entry of requirements.

Besides, I meet good friends. Although we only know each other for a year and half year, but trust me, I love you guys so much! You know who you are. Haha! We always selfie together especially using someone’s phone. Hehe! We have a great time spending together and sometimes we go crazy. When we first meet, we are like shy cats, after some moments, BAM! All out pattern are coming out. Haha! Miss those time ehh! We do meet some bithces. Ehh-hemmm. We just only keep the good memories. My friends did help me a lot in my studies. Sometimes I feel like I am disturbing them, but they don’t care and just help me. Really grateful and appreciate that. When I’m facing difficulties, you guys lend me your hands and help me. Thank you very muchhhhhhh!! Love you guys much. Hope to catch up soon J Still got a lot to write, but I will just stop right here. J

*Sorry if your photo not here. You still in my heart <3

We were at Starbucks chilling together.

 The Crazy girl, Suyi.

 The Lovely girl, Adriana 

 My favorite drinks in starbucks. Not coffee!

My all-time hand-roll! soft crab :D Love it!

Last Christmas,





I got a Candy !!!

My pretty girl, JENNY!!!!

College Mates....




My chemistry teacher, Ms Kimberley Ganon !! She's a funny teacher ever! you will know if you're in her class :)

My Calculus and Vectors teacher, Mr. V. Don't you think he looks like Bruce Wills? haha !! He's a great and responsible teacher! He will helps you whenever you need it :D 

My Classmates...



Natasia! She's a HongKi. She's very lovely girl. We had same english class in 4C and 4U. Miss her. haha!
My English 4U teacher, Ms. Steele.She's a good teacher who willing to help her students and give advice to her students when we have problems.:D

My classmates again....






My Communication Technology teacher, Mr. Eric ! He is hilarious. He always making jokes in class to make us laugh. He helped me a lot in my lessons. Appreciate that! Here we have some pictures together at the very last day of lesson.






Here we have Jenny and Jin Young. Both smarties! haha! Glad to meet them!

This is our first holidays for CNY 2013. We camwhore in the library. Such a funny moment we had! 

She is my classmates, my meals mate and my bestie. We just know each other like half year and i do feel like she is a sister for me. haha!! Opps... We went trip together with school and always chilling together. Last time, i always go monash there to find her study and see handsome. haha!! We spent time together almost everyday, i guess? I do have a lot of selfie with Jenny in her phone. Don't forget us ohh! I hope can meet her back in UK. HOPE.







Back to class, 




I really had a great time in CIMP with my besties. Love you guys so much and miss you so much! Hope we can catch up soon! LOVES>> XOXO!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment