Thursday, March 27, 2014

Back To Where I Belong: Feeling Great

Hey people. How are you there? It has been quite a couple days didn’t update my blog.

It is feeling great to move back home. I’m officially moved back home after my English class. It’s IELTS Prep Course so I need stay at the hostel in Sunway College. Now, I finished the class and I’m Back! You know it is very happy to be at home after a year and 3 months. You can really enjoy sleeping on your comfort bed and hugging your pillows. Gosh! I really miss all of them. In college time, you stay at hostel and what you need to focus is study, study and study. I don’t really have much time to watch TV (I not even touch it) or have a real sleep due to rushing assignment and busy with my studies. There are a lot of revisions you need to do in order to get so called Good Results. Good result is how much you pay for it, how much you will gain from. I truly believe that unless you are a genius. Hard work always paid off after that. So, I’m feeling great to be at home after so many months staying outside. I can enjoy my TV shows, my bedtime, and my hangout. Just relax after you worked so much.




Recently, I enjoy reading this author’s novels. You should go get them from Popular or any bookstores which available. I’m finding the next books of this series. Great. Kinokuniya might have it?



My favorite Chocolate Bar from Royce.


Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment