Monday, March 17, 2014

What's In My Case

Today I’m going to show what’s in my makeup case. Recently, I have collected kinds of cosmetics because I love them so much! One of the most buy for me is lipstick. I love different colors of colors because they are looking gorgeous. Don’t you think so? Haha! Hope my mum doesn’t mind that I bought tons of it.

First, it is The Face Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream. I took this from my brother. Past months, my eye lids were getting dry. So, I found this in my brother’s drawer. My mum said it’s quite nice so I use it until now every night. It helps to reduce appearance of lines, puffiness and dark circles. For me, it doesn’t help much. I have big dark circles yet I can’t see any reduce in that but it helps reduce dryness. 



Second, it is my Eyeliner. The most use for me is Maybelline HyperSharpLiner. I like to use this eyeliner because it is easier for me to draw because it has a thin tip that is easier to draw. Another I love the most is the CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black. It has very dark black color which makes your eyes look bigger. It’s a Korea product. The waterproof is really a waterproof. Next, it is my NYX. Sometimes, I will play the blue mood. I bought SL14 Sunrise Blue and SL12 Azure/Azur. I really love the tone. I will draw ombre sometimes if I have the mood to play. The little glitter bottle is NYX Liquid Crystal Liner. I will use this when I feel like want to look any glittery on my eyes. The Sephora white eyeliner is to draw the waterline that helps your eyes to look bigger. I seldom draw it unless there is any dinner or party.



Third, LIPSTICK! Here is my lipsticks collection. There are BURT’S BEE, MAC, LANCOME, TOPSHOP, STILLA and LANEIGE. I love them all. The LANCOME with blink blink cover is my Christmas limited edition collection. My mum has another color which is very nice too. I love my color so much! Pink and reddish look. Great! The Stilla Matte Lipstick is really a fiery color (Fiery 01). I love this so much. Others I posted on last post. I always bring my BURT’s BEE Lip Balm. I will apply it after my meals or when my lips feel dry. Great to moisture my lips and it has tinted pinkish color. (PINK BLOSSOM



Fourth, Eyebrows. This is my first ever eyebrows liner. My friend recommended to me. I love the color which is Medium Brown. They said it suits me the most with this color and it does! I love it. I used it for like almost half year. I still left half. It is may be because I seldom use? I don’t know, haha! Oh yeah, that NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil. It is come with the Mortal Instrument Makeup Collection. It is a crayon eye pencil (630 Cashmere).



Fifth, it’s Foundation. I will use either CC Cream from Etude House or Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion. The CC cream has 8 in 1 effects with SPF 30/PA++. I will apply every time I go for class or just as a foundation when I go out. It’s easy to apply yet you don’t care if doesn’t suite your skin. Nice one for me because I’m lazy, what I need to do is apply all over my face. The Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion is my favorite too. It looks natural on your skin and makes your skin look shiny. It has SPF50/PA++ which I like it. I will use it when I hang out with friends or family. Love these two products. Besides, I will also use the Maybelline BB Powder as final touch up or just a foundation. You can use it as powder form or Liquid form when you wet your cotton pad. Great!



Last but not least, I have my lip balm, sharpener and a hair pin. Whenever I want pin my hair, I will have it. Whenever I want sharp my eyebrow liner, I have it. This Lip Balm from The Face Shop I will apply before I go bed. Nice one. Hehe.



That’s all I want to share. Smile.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment