Friday, March 14, 2014

Out Town

 Last week, I went to Kemaman with my mum and my brother. We went there to meet my mum’s friend. Usually, Aunty Rose will always drop by Kuantan to meet us every Friday. So, this time, we just go Kemaman once. We went there about at noon. Then, we went for lunch. I had a lot of dishes which make me very full. All of us feel very full. It’s tasty though. Then, we decided to go Awana Kijal Resorts to have ABC. Seriously, the bowl is seriously huge. It costs only RM18. It’s very worthy to eat! Delicious! We also ordered Coconut Milk Shake and Hawaiian Pizza. I thought the pizza is somehow like Italian style but I was wrong. It’s a big difference from what I had eaten last time. Ohh… I miss the pizza so much! I mean when I was in Italy! The taste I just can’t forget. Hope I can go back and have some pizza. Before we back to Kuantan, we went for Keropok and Otak-otak. We had a lot of them. As usual, every time we go Kemaman, we just don’t need to have our dinner because we eat so many delicious foods in Kemaman. It is such a great time spending there.







 Here are some of my garden decorations we bought to decorate. My mum loves garden in home and also the decorations. So, every time we go for vacation or some trips, she will just buy some of the unique ones back home, same goes to my dad. Lovely. May be next time I will blog about my home’s small garden.






What a lovely day and tiring day.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment