Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sunday

Last Sunday, my parents came to meet us and they brought me to the Facon Education Fair placed in KLCC. I missed the last UK Education Fair, so this time I just went over to have a look and by the way search for some universities and information about the visa and courses. There are a lot of booths of course, yet there are only few universities that offer the course I am searching for. May be it is too specific. 



Before that, we went to eat Dim Sum in the morning and went to Nadeje to have crepe cakes. I personally don’t really like to eat cake. I just had a few bites. I still prefer the Melacca’s outlet which we need to line the fucking long line. They have a better taste for me.





Then, we headed to Publika for a walk. I guess my parents love Ben’s Independent Grocery. They have a lot of stuffs that we like and there are varieties of products that usually can’t find in other grocery stores because most of them are imported. The environment also relaxing so we like to shop there. I found this huge Olive Oil. It’s seriously a huge one so far I see in the glass container. The Moet & Chandon Champagne Rose is really a nice one. I love the packaging so it looks lovely with the light pink color.



 
We then go for some window shop there before say bye bye. We found this huge board that has written Pray for MH370. So, we wrote our pray and wishes on the board too. #PrayforMH370 I saw this lovely typewriters. They are looking cool. Haha! Antique. 
A lovely day spent with my family. 







Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment