Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My favorite

I love shoes. Flat heels, Princess heels, Creepers, Boots, I love all of them. Sometimes I don’t know how to match them with my clothes because my styles are changing nowadays. I want to have better clothes and be more LADY LIKE. I seldom wear dresses and skirts, I prefer shorts or pants. I just wear them whenever I feel like want to wear. My mum always says you buy so many clothes and shoes yet you never wear them. I’m not don’t want to wear them. Done.
Now, I want boots and creepers. I have a raining boots. I love them yet I don’t know when to wear them because if you wear under the hot sun, my foot feel terrible, so hot and steam inside. I’m thinking of wearing it at night. Haha! Let’s see. Recently, what catches my eyes is T.U.K. It is something like Dr. Martens, they also have boots. A lot cheaper than Dr. Martens like half. I find this blue metallic boots look so gorgeous and cool. If you walk under the sun, the metallic reflects the sunlight. It turns so beautiful and shining. Great! The silver creepers also look fantastic. Usually I see the price of the creepers from JC(Jeffery Campbell) or from Topshop, so fucking expensive, like over RM400-RM500. That’s too expensive. I will not buy them. I think for Chinese New Year next year, I will buy the blue boots and silver creepers. I can get two pairs instead of one pair of boots. Haha! Dr. Martens looks gorgeous too. GOSHHH!!!







I love to eat Nando’s. After my brother offers me to eat this, I love it. If I want to eat chicken other than fried chicken, I will definitely choose Nando’s. Their chickens are grilled. So, it’s healthier than fast food like fried chickens stuff. Sometimes I will just order quarter with side dishes or half chicken a la carte with Lemon and Herb Flavor. Depends how hungry I am that day. Their wraps also taste good. Wraps with potato wedges are fantastic! The combination is nice. So, here it goes.



 So TEMPTING!!


I love to eat Nyonya Kiuh. I miss Melacca’s Nyonya foods and kiuh. I just love them so much! i obsess with Onde-Onde and Kiuh Lapis. Both of them taste really good in Melacca. I feel all of a sudden want to eat, so I went to pyramid and buy these. I accidently saw this shop last time. Their kiuh are not that tasty. I will not buy again unless I seriously craving for kuih. Haha. Here how the kuih looks like.

 KUIH LAPIS

ONDE-ONDE

Good Luck,

Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment