Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Obsession with Lipstick!

Finally, I got you! I always want to buy the Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick because they look so gorgeous. Every lipstick looks fantastic of course. Lipstick is important for me every single day. I will wear without make up sometimes. It just helps me look more energetic and more awake. I bought two colors. One is LED PINK and one is LUMINOUS RED. They both look gorgeous. Both of them look shinning under the sun and quite vivid on the LED PINK. I JUST LOVE IT! 

Besides beautify your lips, it also helps to moisturize your lips after you wear it. It remains moisture throughout the day. I tested. My lips are always dry, so I need find these moisture lipsticks. Laneige’s Serum Intense Lipstick just one of my choices. I will rate 9 out of 10. 



 LR06 LED PINK


LUMINOUS RED

Other than Laneige, I also prefer M.A.C. I find their colors are so beautiful. You can choose to look natural, look sweet or even look glamorous. Last time, I wish to buy M.A.C lipstick, I didn’t buy at the end. Until my bestie gifted me as a birthday present for my birthday which is MILAN MODE! I’m so happy. She just noticed my post. Ermm ^^ I love the color she gave me. It looks so natural and sweet.  I always use them for classes. Thank you so much! I will present you something which I think you look great with it. 


They have so called Rihanna Collection. They launched during Valentine’s Day. So, I bought them. I know I’m a money spender, they just look fantastic and I love lipstick so much! Cry. I bought a lipstick and a lip gloss. Both of them are under Rihanna Collection: VIVA GLAM RIHANNA. Just love them so much. I don’t know how to describe the color. They just look unique because the red color is combined with something like orange blink. I’m bad in describing. 

 MILAN MODE




RIHANNA COLLECTION: VIVA GLAM RIHANNA



LOVE ALL THEM SO MUCH!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment