Saturday, May 24, 2014

Excited News


I got very excited news. Of course, for now, it’s university news. So, here we are.

 I got an email yesterday which is from University of Toronto. University of Toronto?! Hell yeah! Yes! The world Top 22 University. I bet everyone sure will know what university is that. World ranking universities and UoT is one of those yet it is placed in 22. Wow! So, I applied to the university too. Guess what. I got an offer from the university. THEY ACCEPTED ME! Yay!!! I’m so freaking man! I always want to enter this university you know that? It is a very hard university to enter yet I get a placement there which is great news for me. Although they are not giving me engineering, they do offer me Chemistry and Physical Science which I don’t know what course is that. I mean what subject is that. Burp… Anyway, I rejected somehow.

By the way, University of Leeds, University of Surrey, University of Leicester and University of Southampton do accept me. I mean they offer me a place in their university. I’m glad too! They are also good universities in UK which are in Top 30. I’m already very happy to hear that from these universities.

For my final decision, I take the offer from University of Southampton. Yes. I accept their offer. The reason huh? Hmm… I take this offer from this university because they have twinning program. So, basically I study 2 years in Malaysia and 2 years in UK. Within the two years, I can actually save a lot of money like 2/4 of it. If I straight away go overseas to study, it takes a lot of money. So, it really save a lot of money if 2 years in Malaysia. FYI, UK’s currency is very high. So, it is a better idea for me to choose this. I’m satisfy with my decision. 

Although I didn’t accept UoT’s offer, I’m still happy for my choice. 

I know what's the best for me.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment