Monday, May 5, 2014

My Favorites

Hey guys. In this post, I want to share you about: Things I Bought. Every vacation, my mum and I sure will buy something in the airport or from the local area. We will usually buy some local famous products which made from X country we visit each time. So, I’m back from Vietnam a week ago, so I would like to share some things I bought from there and at the airport. You can get good prces at the airport of course. You can’t miss it.


When buying souvenirs, what you can’t miss out is chocolate and coffees. 

Let Get Started!! 



Godiva chocolates always cost slightly higher than other chocolates. I didn’t say it is expensive, may be for some like me it is expensive. Blahh. So, they are fucking cheap there! So, I bought them! Yay!




This is SWISS Chocolate. I bought last time when I was flying back to Malaysia from Italy. I bought this to my mum and she likes it very much. They have the new package 33 Mini Gold. It comes with all gold color. It does look very nice and classy if you want to give people as a gift.


I believe no one don’t know Jack Daniels right? It is an alcoholic chocolate. It contains Tennessee Whiskey. It tastes really good although I don’t take strong alcohol. It is a MUST TRY!


This is Vietnam Local Coconut Sweets. It is fully made by coconut milk and some yellow sugar (something like Gula Melacca thing). It tastes really good too! Not too sweet.





For coffee lovers, you must know what the best type of coffee is. It is Weasel Coffee. It cost like RM99 (30 USD). I am not a coffee lover, yet I can still smell the amazing smell of it. It comes with a coffee filter with it.



This is Vietnam Coffee Filter uses by local people. They will use this to make a cup of coffee. I guess it is their culture. haha!


I bought this CLEO Waterproof Eyeliner with a very cheap price. It usually cost RM50++, now, it is like RM 30!!! So damn cheap! I bought the super black color and a navy blue.


Vietnam Hat. Super cute! 

Cosmetics & Perfumes

Elizabeth Arden
Actually, I didn’t buy this collection. The sales said that if the total amount reaches 90USD, we will get another free perfume from them. So, I just bought this. Besides, they are looking fantastically beautiful. They have gold color cover which is looking classy. It comes with 3 colors in the collection. 







YvesSaintLaurent
For sure you now, it is very trending now. Before I buy this, I never know it is that famous. Like seriously! Okay! Fine. I get attracted by its cover. Don’t you think they are lovely with the logo in between the golden cover? For me, it is very gorgeous! I bought No. 13 because the sales girl told me I suit this more yet I don’t have this type of color. 



The Key by Justin Bieber
The Key is really a very good perfume. It has a nice smell which is not very strong. It brings some flowery smell with it. so lovely. I also love its cover combination which is white and gold with a tiny key there.


Elizabeth Arden Perfume also has a very nice smell. It smells not too strong. It has flowery fresh smell. I personally love to smell it although I don’t wear perfumes.


CAUTION:

If you’re visiting some low currency country for example Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, please keep in mind that you must know how you the prices are and how much you pay for the things. I tried once at the airport. Here is the story. My mum and I were at the airport buying chocolates stuffs, then when we go to the cashier and pay, they showed us the exact amount of the total price, because the amount is too huge like 600,000 Dong, we have small change, so we use the calculator to deduct the exact amount we calculated. Then they should pay us back like 25,000 Dong, yet they said you don’t have any balance, after some “talking” and showing the amount in calculator, they only willing to calculate again and pay us back our change. LOL! Like WTF. I know it is 25,000 Dong and it doesn’t really cost much, yet you still can’t do that. Don’t act like you don’t care the shit about the small balance. If the tips are we give you, it’s fine. The matter is you cheated us. Hello! My mum and I are Number Freak. We are not selfish or proud something, we matter is that you cheat us and act nothing. So, BE AWARE.  ** Not For Everyone, Just A Remind. 

I hope you like it.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment