Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday To The Twins


Today, I want to talk about a Youtuber named Jacksgap.

I don’t know whether everyone knows them or not, but I’m really into them.

First of all, Jacksgap was started since June 2011. But then, I don’t actually know them at first because I’m not really into YouTube. After my CIMP course, I have tons of free time. Then, I was taking IELTS Prep Class. I just only has class in the evening every Monday and Wednesday. Other days, I’m trying to find something to do.

So, I find them in YouTube and get know of them. First, is Jack Harries then only Finn Harries. They are both twin brothers and they were born in London. They upload videos to the YouTube during their so called Gap year. They shared a lot of videos and they life with the viewers. I find their interesting because it is very teenager. They are just older than me 2 years old, which means now they are 21 years old. Same with my brother, but look totally different. Of course it is different because we were born in a different family. They are so good looking and charming. My brother is a normal typical Asian. Nah! I still love you bro. haha!

So, every time, I forget when they will usually upload their video. I guess once a week? So, every week I will go online and watch their new upload video. I find excited because I love their British Accent. I am a person who is totally into British Accent. I find their accent is lovely and clear and sweet though. Haha! Okay. Fine.

They shared their travel videos, their new office and so on. Just recently, they went to India for a month named The Rickshaw Run. It contains 4 part of it. So, you will get know more about them during the trip there. They filmed their entire trip to India and their entire experience. ( JacksGap ) They are raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.

So, on the 13 of May are their 21st birthday which means they are now an adult. Legal for everything. I hope they get what they want in their life. As a fans of them, I wish them still upload videos to YouTube so that I won’t actually miss them! I’m just kidding.

Don’t trust me, WATCH their videos!!!!



Sharing is Caring, SO, HERE ARE THEY !!









Happy Birthday Twins!!
I'm still your fans! Love XOXO

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment