Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Mood When I Got A Chance To Travel

Actually, I love to travel. Travel is the only thing you can leave yourself back and bring the brand new you to explore the new world. Travel can actually gain life experiences and get to know others culture. It can’t admit that travel needs money like air ticket, hotel fees, transportation fees and some personal expenses. Let say, you spend your money in the right places which help you to gain your life knowledge, it is very worth. For me, it is. You can meet a lot people although they are strangers. You are able to taste their foods and explore the new things other than in your country. Some places are noted in the world history.  Great experience is unable to buy it unless you yourself go and try it and see it.

Everyone has their own feelings. So, that’s mine.



It’s been a while I never step here. I miss this pace so much.




I love to sit window-seats because I am able to see the view outside. Up above the clouds. Fantastico!



I love on-board meals. You will never know what their courses are. So, stay mysterious. Simple yet taste good.

K Bye! Finished today's blog.
Will see you soon then.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment