Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gathering With Long-Not-Seen Friends

 Last Friday, I went to have tea time with my friends. We decided to eat at a place that we never visit before. So, there is a dessert shop named Kula Cakes where they sell different types of cakes. One of the most MUST TRY is their Mango Cheesecake. Their Mango Cheesecake tastes fabulous. I can’t stop eating once I eat it! Like seriously. I very love their cheesecake. I can be said that I’m craving for it every time when I feel like I wanna eat dessert. Trust me, you must try! For drinks, you MUST try their Pandan Cooler. It is made from pandan. They will add those little tiny seeds which is very good for health. Thumbs up!

Here is the details and how you can get there.

Facebook Page:

Address: A69 Jalan Besar, Kuantan

Phone   0129009095 | 0126644054 

























Next round, we went to Starbucks.  They have a deal which every Friday, they have 50% discount at every Frappuccino. So, of course, we can’t miss out. It’s fucking cheap! For a large drinks and it costs only RM7, CAN’T MISS IT! My all-time favorite and the only drinks at Starbucks is Special Made: Vanilla Frappuccino. My trademark drinks. Every time I order, people will ask “What’s that white drink?” Haha!


We had like a small gathering together because I meet my secondary school’s friends. They are at Starbucks too. So, we decided to sit together and crazy again. The weather out there is super-hot, so, nobody is willing to sit outside. We are the one who kind of crazy to sit under the sun without complaining. We chat, we selfie and we talk non-sense. Of course, I met 2 new friends from friends of mine. It was a really good time spending together.













Here comes the end. See ya!

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment