Thursday, May 15, 2014

TFIOS Fans


Do you guys know what book is this? 
It's The Fault In Our Stars ( TFIOS ).

So, many people may ask why everyone is so crazy about this book. Of course, not all right. But, I’m one of the fans. At first, I saw many people read this book and they said it is a good book. I don’t know in which way they mean good. Recently, my friend told me that John Green’s books are nice. So, I went to bookstores and try to find this book, badly, they said sold out. One day, I saw they have this so called John Green’s collection. Of course, TFIOS is included. Without any thought, I bought it. I just bought it. I never read the review of the books or what. I just bought all of them.

In the previous post, I had written one of the books from the collection named Looking for Alaska. Trust me, it is a must read. So, this TFIOS is one of them. I’m kind of curious why this book always sold out so fast! Like fucking fast.

Every night I will read one chapter before I sleep since I started to read the book. I feel the excitement before I start to read a new chapter. I still on my way.

The story is narrated by a sixteen-year-old cancer patient named Hazel, who is forced by her parents to attend a support group, where she subsequently meets and falls in love with the seventeen-year-old Augustus Waters, an ex-basketball player and amputee.

The movie is coming soon. So, I shared a trailer of this movie. It's COMING SOON!!!!


Besides, you can find some of the famous sentences and words in the book. So, here are they. Haha. You can find them in somewhere in the book and hopefully in the film.






Seriously, I love this couple so much!

Ansel Elgort is so handsome and he is just 20 years old! Haha! May be I still have hope ? Kekeke... (wicked smile).
Shailene Woodley also a pretty girl. I watched her first film was Divergent. A good film too. Probably not her first film. I mean I first watch her in a film is that.

They both have attractive smile. Don't you think so. <3 I LOVE THEMM!!






I'm so freaking excited! Can't wait it to be show in cinema!!! 

By the way, their soundtrack also sound freaking nice! You will definitely want to listen second time, third time ........ billions! I downloaded the official songs from YouTube just because I can plug to my TV and play them in a big screen! Woohooo!!





Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment