Friday, August 1, 2014

Back Post

Hey guys.
I'm back. Finally.

I went to Ipoh and Penang for the last few days.
My dad decided to drive there instead of taking the flight.
I guess this will be our last driving long way to there.
It's tiring for the whole journey there.
It took 7 hours to reach there.

Next time,
we decide to take flight there and may be rent a car there.
It is much easier and time saving.

Throughout the days,
we ate like a lot. A lot.
We almost tried every famous food there.
Yeah.
Interesting and fun!

I'm so gonna go again.
Penang is a heaven for hawker's food.
You just won't get enough after eating them.
You just want more and more.
I suggest,
before you go there,
Leave your stomach empty,
so that you can fill those delicious foods.

I just still miss those foods.
They are still in my mind right now.
Craving for Laksa!
Gosh.
Just tastes to delicious and yummy!

Besides, 
FYI, Malaysia is a hot country.
I get sunburn somehow and I'm getting dark.
After long expose under the bright sun,
I am getting darker and darker.
You can see my picture from Day 1 to the last day.
Totally different for the color tune.

Now, 
what I need to do is wait my skin get back to the original.
Take times. 
HUh...

Alright.
So far I stop here.
I will update more soon about the tips and my vacation.

See you soon then.
Bye loves.

Good Luck,
Blueyjerene

No comments:

Post a Comment