Sunday, August 17, 2014

Movies Coming Soon...Excited!!

Okay! This month and the following months we all have excited movies coming up right? I can say most of them I really want to watch them all. All of them! I’m so excited.

I’m a kind of person who willing to stay in cinema to watch all these movies. May be I should open a cinema center. Haha!

Back to the topic. I’m here to introduce you some of the movies that I can’t wait for!

Let’s get started.

The first one is “ If I Stay ” directed by R.J. Cutler.
Written by: Gayle Forman
Main act by ChloĆ« Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos

This movie is quite sad because the main character Mia faces some hardships. She needs to find herself back to the world. They have the book in bookstore. If you’re interest with that, I suggest you to read it before the movie come out. Book is always better than the movie. They have more details in the book.

Short Synopsis:

Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide whether to wake up and live a life far different than she had imagined.


Watch the movie trailer here.


The second movie is “ Love, Rosie " directed by Christian Ditter.
Written by: Cecelia Ahern
Main act by: Lily Collins, Sam Claflin, Christian Cooke

This movie is about two best childhood friends who cared about each other. But then as time goes by, they need to face a problem which is their feelings and love. This movie is somehow emotional based on their feelings towards each other.

Short synopsis:

Rosie and Alex have been best friends since they were 5, so they couldn't possibly be right for one another...or could they? When it comes to love, life and making the right choices, these two are their own worst enemies.



The third movie is “ Fifty Shades of Grey “ directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson
Written by: E.L. James
Main act by: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan

This movie not so like the previous two I recommend. It’s a little different and it is 18 typed movies. My friend recommended to me by letting me watch the trailer. I am curious so I bought the book. Shockly, the book is most selling book in the bookstore and always out of stock. Sex A-Z? Haha! Sound interesting.

Short synopsis:

Literature student Anastasia Steele's life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian Grey.


There are many more but these are the TOP 3. Haha!

Lucy is coming out and I sure you all watch the trailer in cinema already.
Still, here is the trailer for LUCY.

Scarlett Johansson is super sexy and cool. 


That's all for today!

I hope you like it.

                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment