Friday, August 15, 2014

Small Getaway

Hey people. I'm back again.
Yeap. You, hey!

Just to update my status right now.

Last Sunday, I went a day trip to some places. My mum just feels like wanna take us go eat and to chill somehow, so, we wake up quite early in the morning and get prepared. My dad drives us to Sg. Lembing. Yeap. It’s a small town in Pahang just to let you know. It sounds weird if I say that I went there 10 years ago? I went there when I was very small. Very small.
Lately, I see a lot of people posting photos about Sg. Lembing and I have totally no clue where is that. I mean those places that very famous there included the hanging bridge, foods and some factories. Yeah. This time, we decide to go and it really happens. 

Actually, we planned to go but not last Sunday. We planned like 2 weeks ago from that day. But all of us just can’t wake up. It’s been canceled. Luckily we didn’t go there that time because it was very crowded, full of tourists. Last Sunday was totally local people. We don’t need to pack with those tourists. Yeah. Happy.

Back to the topic. At the early morning, we departed to Sg. Lembing. You got to wake up damn early to start the journey there or else you are late. 9AM for them, you are super late. All of them are early birds. Every delicious foods only serve in the early morning because when you are late, by then the foods already sell finished. Yeah. 

I have some photos here to share you with the caption below. 




The first shop that we visited is this old shop Chee Cheong Fan Shop own by an old uncle. You must go there early in order to get it. They usually will open at 4AM. I was lucky enough to taste it because the uncle said it was already finished but he managed to give us some. If you go, you must find this place!



Without egg


With egg



Alright, the next place is this. The making of Lam Ming Mee. They made every day and it is freshly make. You must buy before back. Haha! Taste delicious!







Here is the hanging bridge. It is very famous, reason I don't know why. Just everyone will take picture of it.


My morning look.


I bet you will know tunnel hotel right? Recently, it is very famous at there. May be you can try it. Yeah, you must book earlier.



Another place is this. The cargo boxes hotel? They have many type of hotels at there. It is quite new so may be you can try to stay there.




Interior. It fits one family.

My breakfast.





Then, after visited Sg Lembing, we straight down to Kemaman. We ate a lot of foods and until very full. Is overloaded. Yeah. So, we went Awana Kijal too to eat ABC. Wow! So tempting. ABC under hot weather, BEST MOMENT EVER! 

Here is the beach view. Hope you like it!




That's all for today!
See you next time!

                 Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment