Saturday, August 2, 2014

Someone Is Back

Hola my friends.

Today,
I want to share you one of my sisters.
Her name is Alina.

I meet her when I was studying at Sunway.
We were under the same programme which is CIMP.

I first met her was in physics class.
I still remember both of us were very awkward.
I don't dare or can be said we were shy to talk.
But then,
as time goes by,
we started to get close.

During college time,
I don't have friends who study at the same place with me.
I'm so glad that I meet her and other friends too.

She always accompany me.
She is my meal mate, study mate and talk mate.
We always eat together cause she also stays in Sunway.

Besides, 
we always study together.
When the test is around, 
we will stay at foyer or our famous spot Starbucks,
study together.

Opps.. We also spot some hot guys at Starbucks too.
Who doesn't love hot guys right? 
Just kidding.

She came back after 10 months?
Yeah!
Glad to hear from her back to Malaysia.
I miss you so much Alina.

You don't know how lonely am I when second semester besides from class sessions.
I need to eat my dinner alone and study alone.
Sad!
I quite miss the moments.

By the way,
you're getting pretty duu... haha!






Good Luck,


No comments:

Post a Comment