Saturday, August 16, 2014

Coming Soon

Hey lovely people out there.
I got a news to announce.

I’m going to have a book selling session.
Now, I still arranging the books so I will update as soon as possible once I settle them.
All of the books are my baby because I’m a book lover.
Due to my book shelf is too full of books,
I decide to sell it away to the next book lovers like you.

All the books are in very good condition.
I take good care of them.
All the books are covered by book wrapping papers. So do not worry about the book cover.
Every book is in very good condition just like the new one.

So far, I want to sell Chinese Novel which is teenager love story book.
I have a lot of them, so I decide to sell it.

English books I guess will too but just not for now.
All those English novels I bought I really love them very much.

On my next post,
I will show more details on how to contact me to buy the books.
That’s only for serious buyer.
If you don’t interest, ignore this post anyway.
All the books will entitled with the book name and a picture of the book.
So that you know how it looks like.

Just to let you know,
I am a trust-able person.
No worry about it.

More details will be given on my next post. Stay tuned.

大家好。我有个消息要让大家知道一下。

我要卖掉我的书。
因为太多了,再加上我的书橱没有位子了,所以我打算要卖掉一部分的书。

现在,我还在整理着,过后,我会通知大家。

所有的书都很好的,就像新的一样。
目前,我打算卖掉华文书。他们全都是‘言情小说’。喜欢看的朋友,如果有兴趣,可以联络我。我会通知你有关详细的资料。

所有的书都包书过了,所以全部都在很好的状态。

我会在下一个Post,奉上书的照片和书名。
所以,你知道书的封面。

                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment