Sunday, August 10, 2014

Does Happiness Exist?


What is Happiness?
Everyone can have different answers.
There are billion and billion people in this whole universe.
Each of them has their very own definition of the word Happiness.

Happiness is a form of mental or emotional state.
Everyone can have their own happiness.
It is actually characterized by those positive thought of emotions from joy.
Happiness can forms from many way.
Some people can find happy from family, friends, environment and themselves.
We all have our own way to find our happiness.

May be there are minor in this world,
they find that happiness does not exist.
They don't feel happy or satisfied in their entire life.
I feel pity of them.
They just think that this world is made for them,
the world need to obey them and follow whatever shit they want.
Chill.
This world is a fair world.
It's equal. Don't complaint. Just don't.

Back to the topic. Okay...
Actually, being happy you can get younger and younger.
For depressor, they seem older than their real age (somehow).
Being positive is very important, positive means being happy of yourself.

Let's just say this.
One day have 12 hours (sleeping time is a happy thing) haha
1 hour consists 60 minutes.
1 minutes have 60 seconds.
So, what I want to say is that why not you choose to be happy to pass the time than being so sad or depress or angry.
You loose nothing from being happy right??
FYI, angry will kill your cell. Like a lot? Yes. It is.
So, if you make your life happy especially you, yourself, you have an healthier life and a cheerful days.
Trust me, being happy is an advantages.
Everyone wants a happy life. (who don't want?) pftt..

Just suddenly have a thought of that.
Sometimes I find myself unhappy for don't know what freaking reason.
I just feel I somehow can't control myself.
I wake up to an unhappy day.
No reason. (feel so weird)
But then, I try to control it.
When I have the thought,
I will be so extra silence in that freaking entire day.
I calm down myself and talk to myself (like wtf) just to chill myself.
Yeah.

For me, being happy is very important la.
You happy, everyone happy.
Everyone happy, a perfect world.

I found some quotes which are very useful and interesting. Wait!
Let me show you!

Happiness is to be found within your own life, in your thoughts at this very moment. You yourself are most noble and precious. You have no need to be envious of anyone or to long for far-off things.


Happiness is not a life without worries or struggles. Happiness is the robust sense of fulfillment one feels when bravely confronting hardships. It is that elevation of the spirits, like and airplane gaining lift from the air resistance against its wings.


A genuinely happy person is one who brings happiness to those around them.


Okay. Talk too much. Bye


                Good Luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment